WOPI REST API
WOPI REST API specifies a set of operations that enables a client to access and change files stored on a server.
ONLYOFFICE Docs uses the following WOPI operations:
- CheckFileInfo - returns information about the file properties, access rights and editor settings.
- GetFile - requests a message to retrieve a file for the HTTP://server/<...>/wopi*/files/<id>/contents operation.
- Lock - locks file editing by an online office that requested the lock.
- Unlock - allows for file editing.
- PutFile - requests a message to update a file for the HTTP://server/<...>/wopi*/files/<id>/contents operation.
- RenameFile - renames a file.
|400 Bad Request
||X-WOPI-Lock was not provided or was empty / Specified name is illegal
||Invalid access token
|404 Not Found
||Resource not found/user unauthorized
||Lock mismatch/locked by another interface; the X-WOPI-Lock response header containing the value of the current lock on the file must always be included when using this response code
|412 Precondition Failed
||File is larger than X-WOPI-MaxExpectedSize
|413 Request Entity Too Large
||File is too large; the maximum file size is host-specific
|500 Internal Server Error
|501 Not Implemented
||Operation not supported