Connects the Typograf assistant to prepare text for publishing by correcting typographical errors. It helps automatically place non-breaking spaces, remove extra spaces, correct minor typos, insert correct quotes, replace hyphens with dashes, and much more.
Supported languages are listed here.
Plugin type: visual, non-system.
Supported editors: documents.
Available by default in ONLYOFFICE Enterprise Edition and Community Edition (Document Server + Community Server).
You can also download this plugin from the ONLYOFFICE App Directory and install it following the
desktop or cloud installation instructions.
- Open the Plugins tab and press Typograf.
- Click on Show Advanced Settings. Choose the locale and the rules you want to apply to your text.
- Select the text you want to correct.
- Run the plugin with the Correct text button.
- When using the plugin in a document abstract with graphic objects, these objects (images, shapes, Text Arts, Text Boxes, tables, charts) are lost along with the text they contained.
- If you select the text inside a graphic object, the text will be removed from the object and inserted into the document in a corrected form.
- Graphic formulas are converted to strings.
- Drop caps, content controls, hyperlinks, underlays, footnotes, bookmarks, caption, tables of contents are removed.
- If at least a part of the text is split into columns, then the columns will be applied to the entire document.
- Breaks are not saved
- Changes suggested using Track Changes are not saved.
- If the plugin is used with the Track Changes mode on, the corrected text will be inserted as a suggested change.
- Comments are not saved, except for the comments to the whole document.
- Headers and footers remain unchanged if the entire document is selected.
- If header/footer content is selected, the graphic objects it contained will be lost.
- Line numbering is saved if it is applied to the entire document. If it is applied to a section, then it will be lost along with the section.
- When two or more paragraphs have been selected, an empty paragraph will be added after the corrected text.
Repository on GitHub: https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/plugin-typograf.
- config.json, index.html and code.js
- Third-party services:
- Select2 gives you a customizable select box with support for searching, tagging, remote data sets, infinite scrolling, and many other highly used options (https://select2.org/). License: MIT.
- Typograf - screen typography for typesetting text (https://github.com/typograf/typograf). License: MIT License.
"icons": [ "resources/img/icon.png", "email@example.com"],
"EditorsSupport": [ "word" ],
The main plugin code is located here.
If you want to request a feature or report a bug regarding this plugin, use the issues section on GitHub.