ONLYOFFICE DocSpace is a collaborative cloud platform that allows users to edit and collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and forms in customizable rooms.
It provides the following features:
- creating and customizing rooms for collaboration;
- creating, editing and viewing text documents, spreadsheets, presentations, fillable forms, PDFs, ebooks, multimedia files;
- inviting users to collaborate on files with them in real time.
ONLYOFFICE DocSpace API is used to let the developers integrate ONLYOFFICE DocSpace into their own web applications,
allowing users to create and submit documents directly from their websites.
This documentation contains:
- API Backend which is implemented as REST over HTTP using GET/POST/PUT/DELETE and allows developers to interact with the backend of ONLYOFFICE DocSpace on-premises;
- API System which is implemented as REST over HTTP using GET/POST and allows developers to interact with ONLYOFFICE DocSpace hosted solution;
If you have any questions about ONLYOFFICE DocSpace, try the FAQ section first.
You can request a feature or report a bug by posting an issue on GitHub.
You can also ask our developers on ONLYOFFICE forum (registration required).